- Add 1/2 cup of Epson Salts
- And 8 drops of Peppermint Essential Oil
- To a foot bath filled with warm water
- Soak for 10 minutes
- Remove feet and rinse in cold water for 30 seconds
- Dry feet and add lotion or balm
Menthol is a property in peppermint oil that is abundant. It makes your feet feel tingly and cool as well as helps with increased circulation. The Epsom salts help with edema. And as a bonus, foot odor will disappear after this refreshing soak.
So, why not pick up a bottle of peppermint oil and try this refreshing foot soak. You won’t regret it 🙂